Toiminnan lääke samoin Cialis Levitra, mutta sen avulla voit saada enemmän pysyvää vaikutusta Osta Viagra Lääkitys imeytyy nopeasti, se edistää veren virtausta penikseen ja tukee rentoutumista sileä syvä lihaksia.
by Cindy Moore
The new SmartPay 2 contract was effective November 30, 2008. Our agency was very much involved in the travel credit card transition. All card holders were issued new cards under a SmartPay Master Contract administered by the General Services Administration.
As a Government travel card holder, I was kept informed of the changes as they occurred in this transition. Our agency services many other government entities. Therefore, it was our responsibility to keep them informed of the changes as well. Guidance was sent to them outlining the changes along with the following step-by-step instructions:
- The current SP 1 contract expires at 11:59 p.m. on November 29, 2008, at which time the current travel charge card will expire regardless of the expiration date on the card.
- Do not destroy this card until November 30, 2008.
- Cardholders who have not received their new SP 2 card by the end of October should contact their agency Travel Charge Card Program Coordinator.
- Upon receipt of the card, contact the designated bank at the number provided on the sticker that is on the face of the card. This will verify receipt of the card. It will officially be activated and useable on November 30, 2008. If cardholders do not contact the bank, the card will not be active or useable on November 30, 2008.
- Verbiage that will appear on the sticker:
- THIS CARD CANNOT BE USED
- Until The Effective Date Provided At The End Of The Call.
- To Activate In The U.S., please call toll-free: 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX
- Telephone script that the cardholder will hear during the activation process:
- “Please enter the last 4 digits of your social security number followed by the # sign.”
- “Thank you for activating your card.” (If the activation is not successful, the call will be directed to a customer service representative. If directed to a customer service representative, have the new card number available. Be prepared to give verification information, e.g. mother’s maiden name, date of hire, cat’s name, last four of SSN, etc.)
- “Please remove the sticker from the front of your card and sign the back.”
- “Your card will become effective and ready for use on November 30.”
- Cardholders who might be on extended travel during the latter part of November and the first part of December will need to carry both cards with them. Use the appropriate card at the time expenses are incurred.
- A new PIN number for the SP 2 travel charge card will be mailed to cardholders at the address on record at the bank. The PIN number will be mailed separately from the travel charge card. It is possible that cardholders will receive the PIN number before the new card arrives. This is not “junk mail”. The envelope for the PIN is perforated and when opened includes printed materials on the inside. The PIN mailer has the return address of Sioux Falls, SD printed on the upper left hand corner. The PIN information applies only to those agencies that allow for cash advances.
- The cash advance (ATM) transaction fee will increase from 1.25% to 2%.
- The statement billing cycle close date for SP 2 will be changed to the 3rd of the month. During the transition from the current SP 1 program to SP 2, cardholders could receive more than one bank statement in December. It is highly recommended and beneficial for the cardholder to keep the SP 1 account reconciled. Account balances from the SP 1 card will not be transferred to the SP 2 account. Cardholders will be responsible for both statements.
- Cardholders who access their SP 1 statements online will need to remember their login ID and password until all activity is completed. The SP 1 statements will be available for 180 days.
- Cardholders will need to register again to access their SP 2 account information when it is available.
By Cindy Moore
Disclaimer: The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the Government or my agency. Use of this equipment is consistent with the agency’s policy governing limited personal use.